For everyone who likes to make people in the checkout line a little uncomfortable.
1. You will need: cardboard, a Sharpie, a pen knife, an eraser, black fabric paint, and (obviously) a top of your choice. Mine’s polyester, but cotton should work too.
2. Draw the eye (or whatever you want, really) on the eraser. Mark what you’ll cut away with Xs. Those’ll be the white spaces, and what you leave behind will be the actual stamp.
3. Cut away marked spaces VERY CAREFULLY with a pen knife. Turn on all the lights and close your Netflix tab. I mean it.
4. Slip the cardboard inside the top. This’ll keep the ink from running to the other side. It’s also a good idea to put newspaper under everything. I mean, a table with eyes stamped onto it is pretty rad, but your mom might not agree.
5. Test your stamp on some cardboard, and then have at it when you find the right spacing and texture. Let dry for 6 hours, and wash inside-out after 72.
6. If you’re reading this on the Welcome to Night Vale feed, pair with something purple.